1. The Associació de Museòlegs de Catalunya (Association of Museologists of Catalonia, hereinafter, AMC) is a non-profit cultural association located at Carrer de València, 225, àtic 3a, 08007 Barcelona, and owner of the web page http://www.museologia.cat (the Web) and of the database or databases of individual character generated with the data provided by the users.
2. In accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the Law 34/2002 of July 11 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE from its initials in Spanish), it has implemented the necessary security measures, of technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data introduced for the following purposes:
(i) Management of the services of the AMC and its Web: maintenance, compliance, development and control of the services offered by the AMC.
(ii) Contact: manage your contact with the AMC, either through a consultation, help, request, reclamation, complaint, request for service or for any other reason.
(iii) Registration: manage your registration, access and use of the private part of the Web in which we will treat your data for management, maintenance, compliance, development and control depending on the purposes for which you provide them: registration to courses and training, directory of members, forums, as well as any other service that may exist.
(v) Social networks: the AMC informs you that it is present in social networks. The treatment of the data of the people who become followers (and/or establish a link or perform any action of connection with the AMC in social networks) of the official pages of the AMC in the social networks will be governed by this section and the legal notice of the Web, as well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and other regulations for access, use and similar that belong to the corresponding social network and that the user of such social network will have already accepted. The AMC will treat the data you provide us by becoming a follower in order to properly manage your presence in the corresponding social network and inform you of activities of the AMC or of third parties that may be related to the activity of the AMC, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks can allow.
(vii) Training: the data you provide us and those generated by your relationship with the AMC will be used for the purposes of management, maintenance, compliance, development or control of your participation as a student in the corresponding course, seminar, workshop, etc.
3. When providing their data either by marking the corresponding box in each case or by any other means, the user freely accepts that their personal data are processed by the AMC for the realization of the purposes for which they have been facilitated. The user also guarantees that the personal data provided are truthful and assumes the obligation to communicate any changes. In the event that the data is inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary for its purpose, the AMC will cancel, erase and/or block it.
4. Likewise, your data may be communicated for compliance with legal and/or contractual obligations that may exist.
5. The AMC guarantees that the server where the personal data will be stored and processed will have the necessary security measures to prevent alteration, loss and unauthorized processing or access to such data. For such purpose, the user is informed that the provider may obtain data for the purpose of authenticating the access controls.
6. Web servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name of the user. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the internet. All this information is recorded in a file of activity of the server duly registered that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical data that shows the number of impressions of pages, visits to web services, order these visits, access points, etc.
7.1. Definition and function of cookies.
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information that they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
7.2. What types of cookies does this website use?
Technical cookies: a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website, for example, without exhaustive character, for the selection of the language or session.
Analysis Cookies: cookies that, being well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users that visit the Web and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by said users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your activity on our website in order to improve our offer of products or services.
7.3. How to disable or eliminate cookies.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
In case you do not accept cookies, the website may not work correctly. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accept its usage.
The information obtained by the cookies is treated only by the AMC.
8. Likewise, the AMC explicitly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties without their prior, informed and unequivocal consent, for the specific assignment.
9. However, the AMC may disclose personal data to the competent public authority, as well as any other information that is in its possession through its computer systems, upon request and in accordance with the applicable legal provisions. The AMC may also disclose to third parties the data strictly necessary for contractual obligations.
10. Users will have the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation of their data. The user is also entitled to the limitation of the processing and the portability of their data so it is not subject to automated individual decisions. These rights can be exercised free of charge by sending an express request with an indication of your data through the following instruments:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Letter addressed to: ASSOCIACIÓ DE MUSEÒLEGS DE CATALUNYA, carrer de València, 225, àtic 3a, 08007 BARCELONA, delivered personally in the headquarters of the AMC or by postal mail.
For all these reasons, we will understand that, in the case of providing us with your data, you explicitly authorize us to carry out the processing of your data as described above.